Monday 6 August 2012

Monday Hits & Misses (Mom Stuff) : August 6th, 2012


I got this razor as a sample and it is by far the best razor I have ever used. It has 5 blades which is nice for getting a really close shave. The only reason it is a hit & a miss for me is because of the price of new blades. They are expensive and need to be changed often. Still worth trying though!


I got my Cargo lip gloss quad in my luxe box subscription. I was thrilled that it was a full size product valuing at $25. The quality of the lip gloss is great. They are very pigmented, long lasting and have little to no scent. Three of the shades have shimmer in them and are really beautiful. The coral shade is my favourite! They are also not overly sticky which is a nice change from many of the lip glosses I already own.


I have been using CHI silk infusion for years and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is a great heat protectant,  gives my hair a great shine and smells fantastic! The only down fall for me is the price. It is a bit expensive but lasts a long time so it is worth it over all. A must try for sure!


I started using this again after switching to a new shampoo & conditioner a couple of months ago. I completely forgot how much I love it. The scent is amazing! It makes my hair feel really clean & doesn't dry it out. It could be compared to some salon quality products but is a much more affordable price!  

No comments:

Post a Comment